On an individual and team level, you have so much to offer. You are self-motivated, have a sharp eye for detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to form trustful relationships with internal and external partners. These skills have helped you to meet tight deadlines and exceed the expectations of key stakeholders. Your planning capabilities, marketing campaign experience, creative appreciation, and influential high standards will allow you to make your mark here at NFP.
We are NFP, a four-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017 through 2020. We are a world-class, leading insurance broker and consultant that genuinely cares deeply about our employees' and clients' well-being. We're honest, hardworking, dedicated professionals who love what we do and strive to lead by example. Our expertise and scale are only matched by our passion for building lifelong personal relationships.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role at NFP, you will be supporting and driving marketing efforts for the Canadian branch of NFP's initiatives and sales needs on a local level, while supporting the overarching marketing goals of the department. Your ability to handle various tasks at a time and exercise independent strategic discernment is needed in order to best align marketing and sales to meet the revenue goals for the company. Your social skills and demeanour give you the vital ability to produce positive relationships with colleagues and clients as well as outside vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
As the regional marketing lead, you will be responsible for:
- Management of local marketing team and resources
- Understanding the Canada business services and accompanying needs to develop strategic integrated marketing solutions to deliver results
- including overarching campaigns, collateral, digital, advertising, sponsorships, meetings and events, tradeshows, etc.
- Collaboration between other regional leads, as well as corporate marketing, to align marketing needs.
- Collaboration with the sales and sales enablement leaders/teams regionally, developing targeted marketing that aligns with sales goals.
- Development and execution of all Canadian internal communications.
- Execution of national external communications.
- Development and execution of cross-product campaigns including cross-sell with existing clients and lead generation with prospects.
- Day-to-day sales support including presentations and materials.
- Marketing support for internal meetings and client events, along with webinars, coordinating closely with the teams responsible for event management and training development/delivery.
- Managing local offices pages on NFP.com/CA including content creation, maintenance and evolving to new capabilities as the region grows and expands.
- Management of content creation locally to align with broader corporate goals
- Additional projects in support of corporate goals as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- 5-7 years of marketing/communications experience
- Experience in marketing plan/strategy/timeline development
- Experience with client, prospect and employee-facing communications including email deployment
- Understanding of the sales/lead nurturing process and how marketing fits into that structure.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of print design and production
- Familiarity/experience with a broad range of tools:
- SalesForce (or similar CRM)
- Pardot (or similar marketing automation platform)
- Workamajig (or similar project management tool)
- Workplace by Facebook
- SalesLoft (or similar sales engagement tool)
- Marketing Library/Content Management System to Manage/Download marketing materials
- Event marketing management
- Tradeshow and industry sponsorship marketing management
- General project management (from clients, to creative team and events team through a project management system)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, or related field.
Excellent benefits are offered: competitive salary, group health and dental benefits, flexible leave days, group RRSP, social events, continuing education, etc.
NFP is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.