Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in the following head office locations: Toronto or London.
Do you have a passion for creating compelling marketing strategies and go-to-market campaigns? Do you have a deep understanding of investment products, asset categories and financial markets? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, strong results for our business, in a fun & high-performing environment.
- With your strong product knowledge, translate complex product and market information into compelling and timely stories that relate to customer needs
- Work collaboratively with product and distribution partners to identify opportunities to effectively position the array of Canada Life funds within the marketplace.
- Integrate business goals and project objectives into customer-centered marketing strategies
- Evaluate performance of project strategy and execution, using key learnings to inform continuous improvement
- Foster strong relationships with key business partners such as Wealth Solutions and Advisory Network
- Partner with the Customer Experience and Insights teams to understand the customer and identify marketing opportunities based on insights, market research and other data
- Ensure brand consistency and effectiveness across an omni-channel experience (print, digital, social)
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Are a skilled marketer with 5+ years' experience, preferably in the financial industry
- A sales generator who understands the intricacies of the sales cycle and can identify marketing opportunities that drive and retain assets under management.
- Strategic and analytical with the ability to draw conclusions from multiple data sources
- A strong communicator accustomed to collaborating with internal and external partners to articulate, influence and execute a strategy or initiative
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates comfortable & effective working relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Independent worker who can manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- A team player who works collaboratively in a matrix environment
- A graduate from a post-secondary institution, specialized in a related field
Canada Life is a leading insurance, wealth management and benefits provider focused on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. For more than 170 years, individuals, families and business owners across Canada have trusted us to provide sound guidance and deliver on the promises we've made.
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life became one company
- Canada Life, and today, we proudly serve more than 13 million customer relationships from coast to coast to coast.
Discover your opportunity....Apply today!
Canada Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you'd like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we're one of Canada's leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted