- Responsible for all COMMs activities during whole project life cycle up to receive substantial completion: design, delivery, installation and test & commissioning, service demonstration.
- Manage and supervise designer expert's activities.
- Interface between suppliers and third party project interfaces (designers, test managers, interface manager)
- Manage and supervise supplier's activities.
- Present in all supplier tests and provide test verification and report.
- Interface with Metrolinx experts of the area under its responsibility.
- Collaborate with all of the overall activities in coordination with technical coordination team.
- Elaborate schedule progress update, monthly report, certification progress, certification documentation, acceptance of supplier certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 5-8 years of experience in Communication systems (fiber optic, WAN, LAN, WIFI, SCADA, CCTV, TETRA) deployments in Railway projects (LRT project experience will be highly valued).
- Excellent expertise in WAN, LAN, WIFI in Railway projects (LRT project experience will be highly valued).
- At least 3 years of project management experience.
- Good communication skills required to interface with suppliers and end customer.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Dragados is an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted
for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and