Pathcore is a Toronto-based software company specializing in digital pathology image management and workflow solutions. We strive to modernize and improve the practice of pathology with smart, sleek, web-based applications.
About the Position
We're looking for a driven and experienced Marketing and Communications Specialist to join our team. Backed by a strong foundation in writing and communication, the candidate will execute a diverse palate of marketing activities targeted at digital pathology. You will lead the design of marketing collateral, digital content and execute a variety of campaigns.
In collaboration with the sales team, you will independently produce engaging, innovative and brand compliant content. You will have the ability to engage with prospects and promote the brand through different mediums. This position requires someone with a creative flair who will be responsible to meet deadlines, KPIs and work with minimal supervision.
You are highly encouraged to submit a portfolio along with your application to demonstrate your passion for graphic design.
- Lead the production of design elements for marketing material
- Create engaging digital marketing content and campaigns
- Develop written content and copy for website, blogs, newsletters, case studies, etc.
- Manage all company communications
- Oversee and maximize the use of social media platforms
- Manage, maintain and grow customer databases
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing marketing and sales data
- Work closely with sales team to support communication activities and account management
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing related role
- Strong knowledge and experience using digital and social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Graphic design experience and strong sense of design
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Google analytics
- Proficiency with social media analytics
To prove you're a capable communicator, attach a revision of this passage in addition to your resume and cover letter. Please revise for errors, readability, and clarity.
"From the moment you walk into Food Basic's, it will become clear to you that the store's focus is more on presenting everything in a familiar fashion as opposed to being stylized and unique, like a store such as Longo's.
To start, Food Basic's isn't trying to do anything special with it's lighting. The entire store is well lit, meaning no matter where you are you should feel comfortable. Because all of the lighting is even, there isn't really room to create standout locations for sales of specials, which is another example of how Food Basic's covers the bare minimum in the store design. As for the aesthetics, Food Basic's could be considered bland or plain. The only recurring color is green, and its noticeable no matter where you are in the store (even the employees wear green). The effect of this is that, despite not having any remarkable visuals, you can still easily distinguish Food Basic's from other stores, showing that there is good use of personal branding"