INKspire is a non-profit organization that strives to empower youth voices by providing a curated web platform where young people can share their ideas and perspectives on various relevant and contemporary issues across Canada and around the world.
INKspire is looking for an innovative and creative individual to join the organization as a graphic designer. The ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic and be able to execute a variety of design projects.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team
- Collaborate with design and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Demonstrable graphic, print and web design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps (asset)
Time Commitment: 3-4 hours/week
Due to the large volume of applicants we receive, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 3-4 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer
Salary: $0.00 per month
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule