Who are we?
SKY GLOBAL is a Software Technology Company that provides market-leading innovations in data security, mobile communications and digital commerce. Experiencing rapid growth, we have aggressive plans to launch multiple new products and therefore looking to expand our team with new top talent for our offices downtown.
What are we looking for?
Are you an experienced Marketing guru who is highly motivated with a passion for driving growth? If so, then the Marketing Manager position at SKY GLOBAL might be the right role for you. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategy development and day-to-day execution of marketing campaign efforts.
What you will be doing:
- Manage execution of all marketing campaign efforts for SKY GLOBAL's brand and B2B/B2C products including ad creation, PR, social content, sales collateral, media plans etc.
- Assist with strategy development for Sky Global products and brand, including creation of roadmaps and briefs
- Creation and management of budgets and critical paths.
- Collaborate and lead communications for marketing efforts to all stakeholders and internal/external teams
- Track, analyze, leverage, and present KPIs from campaign marketing efforts while putting into action opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with other members of marketing team and other internal teams to ensure proper planning, execution, evaluation and optimization of ongoing and new campaigns.
What you bring to the table:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or any other related field
- At least 4-5 years' experience in marketing/advertising
- Experience in both B2B and B2C environments
- Adept at problem solving, with a proactive attitude and enthusiasm
- Proven ability to multi-task with extremely strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience in leading the execution of marketing campaigns including social and digital marketing, print advertising OOH, radio, and video creation
- Experience creating, summarizing, and presenting on KPI's for campaigns on a monthly basis
- Experience of implementing marketing best practices and multiple marketing channel execution
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and MS Excel, which will be necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations
- Strong background in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priorities and evolving targets
- Experience working in a start-up or high-tech environment is preferred
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Must be legally able to work in Canada, and on-site at our Vancouver office
Why work with us?
- Work-life balance- We provide consistency and promote personal growth
- Local company- Our CEO and leadership team are all in the office
- we are committed to improving our business and the environment for our team members.
Exciting Industry- We embrace technology, continuous improvement and innovation. We are not stale, outdated and stagnant. We embrace new ideas and provide opportunities for people to learn new skills and gain experience with new technology. Our team is fun, dynamic, and driven.
- We are FUN! We take breaks to play Foosball & ping pong, we hang out at lunch with each other, and we have quarterly get-together events. We are a team of smart, driven people, and we get things done in our beautiful downtown office.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health benefits (including massage, dental, etc.)
- Opportunities for growth
- Company culture and events
- Mentorship and experience
- Dynamic work environment with great group of people