We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About the Team
As part of the membership marketing team, we are looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to support membership from guest to member. In this role, you will work with many different teams and individuals, including but not limited to ecommerce, content operations, email, UX, product and brand and creative. You will ensure work is well scoped and understood, is resourced appropriately and is executed successfully across multiple departments.
You will define innovative processes that will help us scale, work efficiently, drive collaboration and move quickly.
A Day in the Life
- Develop new marketing workflow processes and manage existing process to deliver for all key gates delivering into the marketing calendar & strategic initiatives by working as the lead between multiple stakeholders and projects
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify marketing operations milestones, responsibilities, success metrics, and processes
- Monitor, measure, report and communicate project progress, flag potential risks and cross-functional teams performance to the membership marketing manager and other leadership gates
- Continuously refine, optimize and innovate current processes through tools and technology for scale and future growth
- Own and maintain the membership marketing calendar (monthly & yearly)
- Support with marketing budget inputs and quarterly/yearly planning Qualifications
- You have 5-7 years' experience working in operations or project management for a vertical retailer
- You have experience working in an operations environment to drive continuous improvement
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Business preferred or equivalent experience
- You have the ability to act objectively and uncover facts
- You understand the complexities of the cross-functional requirements to deliver initiatives and enjoy problem solving
- You are a clear, concise and confident communicator that lives to support the business
- You enjoy a fast pace, changing environment and creating processes from scratch Must Haves
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.