Are you currently an Outside or Inside Salesperson or Service Technician who's been repeatedly told that you should be in Sales? Individuals with experience in the pump and water industry should consider the following posting for a full-time outside Salesperson for EDS Pumps & Water Treatment
- a growing company with a 55-year track record of exceeding client expectations.
Our company is expanding and looking for the right individual. While industry and sales experience is always an asset, we are interested in you if these characteristics describe you:
Hard-working, sincere and someone who is looking for an employer that invests in their people, respects them and gives them the tools they deserve to be successful.
- A positive sales-minded individual with great people skills and the desire to learn and grow
- Someone who wants a direct connection between their work ethic and their paycheque
- An open-minded person who wants a long-term career with a company worth staying with for years to come.
If this describes you, then we want your resume! This is a full-time position as an Outside Salesperson in the pump and water treatment industry. We encourage Outside Salespeople with related industry experience to apply. We are also smart enough to recognize individuals who we think have the makings of successful Salespeople.
The right individual will be given extensive sales and product knowledge training from industry experts including one of Canada's top Sales Trainers.
This sales position is Monday to Friday, 8am
- 5pm. It offers the opportunity for a high income ($70,000+ per year) if you have the drive, self-discipline and attitude for success.
Perform inside and outside sales promoting both EDS (retail) and PSI (wholesale) products and services; while meeting established sales targets, profit margins and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Establish new customer accounts
- Conduct outside sales (travel within the region)
- Assessing water analysis and recommending treatment methods and equipment
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Resolve customer concerns and investigate issues with a solution-focused approach
- Service existing accounts
- Process customer orders for parts and equipment
- Host trade shows
- Manage project installations
- Customer follow-up, post installation
- Provide technical support to service technicians and customers
- Answer in-coming customer calls
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education an asset, though not mandatory
- Knowledge of water treatment, wells and pump applications
- Point of Sale computer system
- Customer service skills with attention to detail
- Project management
- Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Standard working hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Customer Sales one Saturday a month
- 40+ hours a week
- Mentorship period based on experience
- Benefits package
- RRSP contribution
Position open until filled.
Drop ins will NOT be interviewed.
Compensation: Base salary plus commission, dependent upon experience.