Had a bad week? Well, we're hiring a Territory Sales Representative in Langley, BC. Work on your resume!
Position: Territory Sales Representative
Location: Aldergrove, BC
Our Company Profile:
Canadian Energy is a well-established, successful, and rapidly growing battery distributor and renewable energy company with locations throughout Canada. We provide our customer's solutions in the form of batteries, stored energy, DC power conversion, and renewable energy solutions across Canada and all over the world.
We can tell you more about the company in the interview. Suffice it to say, we're awesome! You'll probably want to work here for free once you see how awesome we are. That's a joke. It's important to have a sense of humor to work here too.
If you wake up in the morning with a fire inside to make something happen and build a great life for yourself and others in the best country in the world, then this could be a good fit. If you want to disappear into a corporate cubical
- or you prefer to follow instead of lead, this isn't for you.
We strictly adhere to the ?no negative energy' rule. Big egos and bad attitudes don't succeed here. We just get after it and try to have some fun along the way. This is an exacting, high-paced job, and if you possess a positive, "whatever it takes" attitude, then you can experience a rewarding and productive career here.
Check out our brand video here: https://youtu.be/p8feI4gNuWk
Check out our website here: www.cdnrg.com
As a CE territory sales representative, you will actively pursue traditional battery markets. Your focus will be to work with our current and prospective distributors to find the most cost-effective ways to build awareness and loyalty at their locations. You will actively work with these key partners to help them dominate their industry by increasing market share, revenue, profit, and competitive advantage. Your skill in business development and proactive account management will make you a star at CE. You will have ultimate responsibility to meet our high expectations, but by availing yourself of the expertise of our nationwide Sales & Marketing Teams, you will have ample opportunity to engage your territory and excel in the field.
Your route will encompass the Lower Mainland allowing us to base you in our Langley (Aldergrove) Branch. A balance between local and longer trips will facilitate your success, but travel is required in this role. Semi-monthly sales meetings in the office or via online tools, (Microsoft Teams) connect you to your fellows without compromising your ability to focus on the route and lead development.
THIS OPPORTUNITY MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You're honest, humble, and hungry. You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right every single time.
- You talk the talk and walk the walk. You measure and report your progress and never stop trying to find ways to improve our approach.
- You communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone. You're comfortable communicating in writing, on the phone but primarily face-to-face.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
YOU ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES AND EDUCATION:
- Respect for, and exceptional skill at, maintaining social distance and hand hygiene.
- Relevant post-secondary education and/or equivalent experience.
- 5-years proven B2B sales experience
- An ongoing commitment to product and service knowledge.
- A clean Class-5 driver's license.
- Physically fit with the ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- The ability to travel throughout Canada.
- Able to pass a background check and provide a driver's abstract.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Warehouse, manufacturing, or distribution environment experience.
- WHMIS and Dangerous Goods certification, as well as forklift experience is an asset.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Group Health Plan
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
A word about ?social distancing': Part of the challenge will be to provide personal, hands-on service to our clients, while maintaining 2 meters of space and hand hygiene. We take the health and safety of our team and our clients extremely seriously, you will too.
To land this gig, you need to have some experience helping other people solve problems. Internships, volunteer work, and outside projects count. Just make sure we can see where you picked up your helping-people superpowers somewhere in your cover letter.
If this isn't the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit? Send them this link. Thanks!
All applications received will be kept in accordance with PIPEDA legislation. By applying for this position, you are confirming that you have Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Resident Status or a valid Work Permit.