MAKE YOUR MARK
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all able to make a positive impact
- at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth
- growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
This role is responsible for supporting the execution of Brand Engagement & Innovation plans. The incumbent will work cross-functionally, influencing and supporting multiple stakeholders in the delivery of highly effective marketing programs based on deep consumer understanding in order to deliver the brand's annual business plans.
- Support Sr. Brand Manager in the strategic development and execution of Brand Engagement plan, ensuring consistency with brand strategy and growth idea
- Execute innovation pipeline
- Establish and maintain total marketing budget. Responsible for reconciliation, spend tracking, and reporting to Finance on a monthly basis.
- Support Sales & ECOMM ad hoc requests
- Execute website updates and review social media community management calendar.
- Establish and maintain regular and frequent dialogue with US PPD (Professional Products Division) organization to enable coordination and best practices.
- Support international Clorox Professional markets on marketing execution including packaging development and branding.
KEY SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum 3 years of experience, with an understanding of the Canadian professional and/or healthcare market.
- Tier 1 CPG and/or B2B experience strongly preferred
- New product launch experience is an asset.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and direction.
- Digital Marketing experience is an asset
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Team Player within a fast-paced work environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills
- written and presentation
- Ability to understand technical information and interpret the information for the appropriate consumer audience.
- Ability to prioritize work for themselves and others within a fast-paced work environment.
- Positive outlook, self-motivated, high energy, curiosity within job and overall business.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are required
Bachelor's Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required)
MORE ABOUT MARKETING
Marketing is a powerful growth engine for Clorox. We create winning ideas that drive consumer value and energize our brands and businesses around the world. Consumers are at the center of everything we do, and our brand teams translate passion for the consumer into business results. We use consumer insights to develop and implement marketing plans, create and evaluate business-building projects, and inspire new product development opportunities. Join our team to help us develop human-centered, technology-enabled, purpose-driven brands.
MORE ABOUT CLOROX
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
- Poett® home care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Brita® water-filtration products; Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality? and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro? and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories Clorox Canada was founded in 1972. It is a team of 400 employees with the head office located in Brampton and two additional manufacturing facilities. Our iconic brands are: Clorox, Green Works, PineSol, Kingsford, Hidden Valley, K C Masterpiece, Brita, Glad, Burt's Bees and Renew Life. You can visit our website at: https://cloroxofcanada.ca/