MBC is a trusted, responsive partner that delivers Delightful IT! IT isn't only our business, it's our passion, and keeping our customers delighted is part of every call we take, ticket we solve, and network we deploy. It's called Delightful IT and we guarantee it.
We are looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Specialist to work closely with the executive team to plan, execute and optimize digital marketing activities for MBC and express to small and medium-sized businesses the value that MBC brings as an IT Managed Services Provider.
The candidate must possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written, proven SEO knowledge, social media expertise, and experience with Marketing Automation, managing WordPress websites, and a strong understanding of Technology and Managed Services.
This role is based out of our Richmond Hill office.
Reports To: Executive Vice President
- Manage our WordPress website and Blog (www.mbccs.com) by updating pages, content, etc., and by supporting our SEO Strategy
- Continue to grow and optimize the website with client activity by updating case studies and client testimonials
- Manage landing pages creation, working with existing templates and creating new ones through the Pardot tool
- Create monthly newsletters both to clients and leads working with a marketing automation platform
- Create blog posts, articles, and rich media content for social media channels
- Coordinate social media activity and promote MBC as thought leaders
- Manage and grow the company's Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook following
- Experience using salesforce to segment leads for sales professionals
- Source out appropriate events and plan and execute sponsorships
- Knowledge of the high-tech sector and the ability to absorb constantly evolving information
- Understanding of Managed Services is a must
- Working knowledge of HTML & Photoshop
- Extensive Experience using WordPress
- Extensive Experience running drip campaigns and using an email automation tool
- Extensive experience with SEO and proven know-how on driving traffic to a website
- Extensive B2B Experience
- Excellent written communication skills
We are a growing business and this is a key role in the growth of MBC. We are looking for the best of the best, if that is you, please apply!
The salary will be based on experience and level of knowledge.