WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
In this role, as Senior Manager, Regional Content and Communications, you will increase the effectiveness and relevance of content marketing and corporate communications initiatives in multiple geographic regions across Canada. This includes providing strategic oversight and direction around regional use of, and amplification through, content and social media marketing tools, processes and budgets. It also involves serving as a national integrator for eight regional communications teams, and managing the national Personal & Commercial Banking and Insurance Marketing team's executive communication needs.
- Please share a link to your portfolio of written work, or submit samples.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and manage a strategy for creating, dispersing and amplifying regionally-focused, regionally-relevant, and regionally-generated content
- Increase the regional effectiveness and usage of social mediaServe as a integrator between regional communications teams and national and enterprise communications teams
- Manage the Community Marketing team's overarching use of Contently and other content marketing platforms
- Working with the Director, Regional Marketing, manage SVP Marketing's communication needs
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong project management and organizational skills
- Past marketing and/or communications experience
- Self-management skills
- Strong budget management
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
- 5+ years' experience in communication roles
- University degree with a Marketing and/or Communications orientation
- French language capabilities
- Understanding of social media marketing
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 88 Queens Quay West
- WaterPark Place
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/04/2020
Platform: Chief Administration Office
Req ID: 275839