Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world's first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
What you get from this role:
Are you an energetic leader who loves building talent? We are looking for a manager to welcome into our Digital Sales leadership team! Partnering with Field Sales to bring Splunk solutions to the most progressive companies in the world. A career at Splunk means challenging yourself and your customers to reach higher
- and to have fun doing it.
What your day to day responsibilities look like:
- Lead a team of elite inside sales professionals as a direct, first-line manager
- Develop sales hunters to find new opportunities in new accounts and/or buying centers & quickly develop rapport with new clients
- Determine levers to pull to improve pipeline creation velocity, size & quality
- Combine data from Salesforce, Outreach.io and Tableau to; spot patterns early, adapt activity & optimize team performance
- Provide detailed feedback on your team's research account intelligence reports to add strategic lens
- Celebrate the wins! Both big & small to recognize, incentivize and challenge others to bring their ?A game?
- Stretch yourself & your team to prepare for the future by finding new ways to strive for excellence
Who you are:
- Talent Magnet
- Sales hunter
- Data driven
- 3+ years leading sales teams selling B2B at a SaaS and/or enterprise software company
- A passion for sales! 2+ years of sales experience as an individual contributor
- Leadership experience taking an objective, breaking it down into goals, gaining alignment & moving the needle
- An inspirational style built on respect: your teams would follow you anywhere
- A love of spreadsheets! You know how to build, analyze & speak to data set and enjoy doing it
- Change leadership acuity & high emotional intelligence
- A desire to instill ownership & accountability
- High energy and contagious optimism
- Empowering individuals to reach their personal best gets you up in the morning
- A need to be at the top of the leaderboard & hate to lose
- Building mentality: you like trail-blazing new processes, creating content & building teams to scale is your forte
- Ability to pilot a matrixed environment: collaborate & gain commitment cross functionally
- An instinct to Google a solution to a new problem
- A strong executive presence, with polish & dedication to customer outcomes
- A growth mentality & a never-ending appetite for learning new things
- Calculated adventurous person who is not afraid to experiment quickly!
- An understanding of how to generate pipeline & understand complex account planning
- Tableau, Google Suite, Outreach.io and Salesforce experience a plus
- A 4-year Degree preferred
- Located near our Plano, Texas or Vancouver, Canada office (this is not a remote position and we are unable to assist with relocation)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.