At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers is seeking a qualified Senior Analyst as a key member of our Sales Compensation Delivery team. This role requires a person who is detail-oriented, performs at a high level of accuracy and efficiency, is well organized, and demonstrates ownership and initiative to accomplish goals. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively, possess very good problem-solving skills and is a process-oriented individual.
What you will be doing:
- Build, maintain and run commission models (SQL) in accordance with compensation plans by developing quality T-SQL codes, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and jobs
- Administer CallidusCloud/SAP Commissions, including writing rules within the tool to support compensation changes
- Reporting and analytics of commission payments
- Reviewing and validating all compensation payments for accuracy and completeness
- Create/update process documentations on payment work flows
- Present monthly analytics to management, highlighting historical trends and insights
- Act as the subject matter expert in cross functional projects to deliver new compensation solutions
What you have:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in a Finance/Data analysis role
- Advanced SQL scripting and Advanced MS Excel skills are a must.
- CallidusCloud/SAP Commissions experience an asset
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning, process and organizational skills are a must
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and objectives
- Highly effective communication skills (oral and written), coupled with strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage own work load and meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of multiple customers
- Extensive experience with data and process set up, management and analysis
- Knowledge of Vision 21, Maestro systems is a definite asset.
- Telecom Industry experience preferred
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Reporting and Analytics & Analyst
Requisition ID: 204550
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate