Location: Based at Home Office, London Ontario
- currently working remotely
Application deadline: Friday, September 25 at 5:00pm EST
What is a Graphic Designer?
GoodLife's Graphic Designer is responsible for executing high-quality creative design to support traditional and digital initiatives, including internal/external marketing, social media, email marketing, and GLTV interactive content. The Graphic Designer must create engaging creative, consistent within GoodLife's brand standards, with the ability to transition and integrate master brand campaigns.
The Graphic Designer must function efficiently and collaborate effectively within the creative team while maintaining close ties with sub-brand marketing managers and managing requests from all portfolio stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Conceptualize, create and plan innovative, brand relevant designs across multiple portfolios
- Adapt overarching brand campaign designs across multiple platforms and marketing touchpoints
- Research digital/print/video production advertising trends and techniques
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and handle various projects simultaneously
- Create professional and impactful internal/external designs and assist in web/social/GLTV digital content
- Manage creative requests while adhering to the GoodLife brand standards
- Work collaboratively to determine scope of a project to ensure creative needs and timelines are met
- Brainstorm and mock-up design ideas; present design concepts
- Execute print ready files and coordinate jobs with print suppliers
Do you have what it takes?
- A university degree or college diploma in graphic design/interactive media or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
- Creative and innovative
- keen eye for detail, brand consistency, typographic and design trends
- Experience with branding and identity design
- Understanding of file formats across platforms, including print- and digital-ready files
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to proofread, analyze, research and provide creative direction
- Proficiency in MAC operating systems
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of print production and communication with vendors
- Ability to fully understand and embrace company culture and core values
- The knowledge and ability to anticipate and react to change in a positive manner is crucial to the success of this position
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexities and work well under pressure
- Photography knowledge and experience is an asset
- Full proficiency in MAC design software
- Thorough knowledge with design and brand development
What's in it for you?
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.