WINGS TEAM PROGRAM
- Set clear goals together with the Consumer Collecting Manager and FMM to drive trial that engages new & infrequent users and expands the consumer base
- Set clear goals together with Consumer Collecting Manager and FMM to support sales and event initiatives in market.
- Recruit, train and lead the local market Wings Team
- Coach the WTM'S to continually reinforce best practice and delivery against the defined strategy. (including regular shadow shifts to ensure perfect interaction execution)
- Manage requests for the Wings Teams regarding sales support and sales drives within the region
- Roll out and manage national & regional activation programs
- Coach and empower each Wings Team Member to play an active role in the planning process to ensure a constant flow of fresh mission ideas to grow user base
- Network with local contacts and opinion leaders to generate broad reaching mission opportunities in line with strategy to grow user base.
- Recruit, train and manage a team of University students to make Red Bull an integral and relevant part of a student's life.
- Initiate, organize and supervise sales executions that ensure perfect distribution and visibility at and around campus.
- Activate campus relationships & integrate Red Bull into key usage occasions and the right image building opportunities with college students on and off campus.
- Lead the creative process within the SBM (and WTM) community to ensure a constant flow of new ideas to build loyalty within the collegiate audience.
- Participate and help drive the campus team to deliver against the goal of building the Red Bull brand on campus through activations, availability and opinion leaders.
SPORTS, CULTURE & COMMUNICATIONS
- Support the FMM in developing and executing specific national and regional Red Bull owned programs
- Lead the development and execution of at least one small fire per year
- Build and activate relationships with key opinion leaders within sport and culture
- Support the FMM in building communications plans for local event activations
COMMERCIAL STRATEGY & COLLABORATION
- Analyze, understand and report the market landscape and define commercial needs with regional sales counterparts
- Contribute to building and defining regional business priorities and strategies to ensure commercial success
- Collaborate with sales channels to build and execute commercial plans in market
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 2-3 years marketing experience or experience in a marketing related field
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to seamlessly blend in with an extremely diverse audience
- Strong written, presentation and verbal skills with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Strong leadership, initiative and communications skills
- Ability to meet strict and demanding deadlines
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in MS excel, MS Word, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English & French is an asset, additional languages skills an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Travel up to: 50%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style