Marketing Insights and Analytics
The relationship between Cisco Sales, Marketing, and Insights & Analytics is vital in crafting a consistent customer experience. The pivotal point of this relationship will be inspired by the integration of a fully aligned data strategy to support, prioritize and guide business objectives and go-to-market execution. The regional marketing analyst will be the liaison between the global insights and analytics functions and the marketing and sales side of the business to ensure strategic priorities are integrated into each aspect of marketing insights and analytics.
What You'll Do:
- Develop data and visualization requirements in support of: marketing performance and metrics, and monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Communicate, analyze and derive insights aligned to Global Marketing KPIs (key performance indicators) and goals. ?Tell the impact of marketing on the business story? using the KPIs as lens.
- Partner with marketing campaign analysts to understand impact and takeaways of always on journeys, marketing campaign execution; align insights back to region and country.
- You will understand the business application of the Cisco product portfolio via product migration paths, sales objectives, key customer segments, market competition, etc.
- Facilitate and collaborate with stakeholders to understand criticalities in the business, use cases, strategic focus. Provide feedback, outline capabilities, present analysis and insights.
- Collaborate with global partner analysts to understand partner performance and recommendations as relates to specific regions.
Who You'll Work With:
- Region marketing leadership and supporting teams to understand marketing, sales, and partner priorities, strategies, and go-to-market (GTM) plans within your region.
- You will work across all marketing functions, collaborating with multiple individuals of all regional hierarchy levels: From executive VPs to product managers to marketing program execution teams.
- In this ?global' role, you will work with and alongside all global insights and analytics team peers and stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Come to work with a creative can-do attitude and innovation mind set in a rapid changing environment
- Have experience in marketing program execution, strategy and planning, or analyzing and gathering insights from marketing programs and campaigns
- Have a toolkit of technical skills enabling data exploration, multi-faceted analysis, and complex analysis.
- A superb communicator and analytics story-teller
- Disciplined and process oriented; proven attention to detail
- Have 5-10 years of experience in a marketing or business data analysis and insights role Technical Skills
- Consultation and/or development of visualizations via Domo, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Data exploration skills require SQL, R, or logic knowledge to guide deep data analysis Cisco Internal tools experience helpful: Centro, SFDC, TPV, CMM and GTB
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're ?old? (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do
- you can't put us in a box!
But ?Digital Transformation? is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with