The Senior Communications Advisor (B2B) serves as a consultant by supporting our sales team and business partners regarding private group insurance-a central sector of our activities. This person possesses a keen understanding of our vision, needs and business challenges, and contributes to advancing our mission and achieving our objectives by carrying out engaging assignments for national-scale projects.
1. Serve as a communications specialist to managers and our sales team by providing advice on communication matters inherent to business projects while offering the best solutions to our clients and policyholders.
2. Prepare and implement effective communication plans in line with our targets and corporate objectives.
3. Draft compelling communications and sales support documents, as well as oversee the different stages to manage costs, quality and deadlines.
4. Identify and recommend communication opportunities in line with our business objectives.
5. Plan, coordinate and execute various mandates relating to best practices for our sales force and business partners.
6. Prepare satisfaction surveys and analyze the results.
7. Analyze, plan, coordinate and execute various sponsorship plans.
8. Manage projects from start to finish, including coordination and supervision of the project team, when needed.
9. Plan and execute various assignments in close collaboration with the marketing and e-business team.
10. Prepare written and visual content for presentations of SSQ Insurance's general offer to customers.
11. Conduct complex analyses in order to fully understand the needs of Sales and Partner Experience.
12. Measure the results, efficiency and performance of communication activities.
13. Keep abreast of the latest trends and practices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in administration, writing or relevant field
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' experience in communications or relevant field
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in group insurance
- Expert level in English (in writing and speaking), and intermediate level in French
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and outstanding writing skills
- Ability to multitask, manage stress and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and synthesizing skills, leadership qualities, as well as meticulous, creative and proactive
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
Nombre de postes à pourvoir:1
Notre mission est de servir l'intérêt de nos membres et de nos clients en offrant des produits et des services de haute qualité qui permettent de planifier et de protéger leur sécurité financière tout au long de leur vie, et ce, en s'inspirant quotidiennement des valeurs mutualistes qui placent la personne et le développement social au coeur de nos actions.