THE ONLY DIRECTION YOU KNOW
IS above AND beyond.
This is a 12-15 month temporary placement.
You sleep and breathe digital media. And your personal motto is: knowledge is power. For you, there's nothing more fulfilling than developing breakthrough strategies and processes (or enhancing existing ones) that help you bring valuable knowledge to others. And of course, you also have a whole lot of experience and proof that you know how to get results over the short and long term. When it comes to leading a team, you're the whole package
- team player, supportive coach and always the enthusiastic cheerleader. You know how to get things done and how to motivate your staff to help you do it. (And of course, you're more than willing to roll up your own sleeves to help whenever necessary.)
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're a spirited team leader who knows how to motivate your team to get results.
- You're a visionary and forward thinker who is passionate about delivering innovation, quality and value in people, the brand, products and services.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas
- after all, two heads are always better than one.
- You're a natural when it comes to finding simple solutions to complicated problems and explaining them to others.
- You're both a right-brain and a left-brain thinker and have a good balance between your innovative side and quantitative analytical abilities.
- You can strategize and execute integrated digital and traditional campaigns across a range of platforms
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to the Director, Digital & Online Services.
- Collaborate with your Director to define the marketing strategy.
- Complete strategic planning for SEM Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Lead Generation and Social Marketing.
- Oversee and approve the development and execution of digital & traditional marketing campaigns in support of the marketing strategy.
- Conduct regular analysis to identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve performance on key KPIs.
- Increase overall effectiveness, efficiency and profitability through operational improvements and smart resourcing.
- Collaborate with SMEs and business leaders to discover, capture and assess marketing requirements as needed to support AMA.
- Ensure all internal and external materials follow our corporate visual identification, editorial, style and brand guidelines.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a degree/college diploma in business administration, marketing, communications or public relations. If your degree is in something else, tell us how it will help you in this role.
- You're no newbie
- you already have 5 years of applied and progressive leadership experience in marketing, including customer research and engagement, email marketing, content marketing, social marketing and search marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.