YOUR favourite THING TO DRIVE,
IS A GREAT idea.
You're the Nick Fury of marketing, toiling behind the scenes to help a team of superheroes achieve the organization's goals. Taking charge of a stressful situation? No sweat. Thinking on your feet? You're on it. Juggling multiple tasks while keeping a cool head? All in a day's work. And when it comes to motivating people, you're downright inspiring. We love that about you. Your near-endless supply of energy is contagious and matched only by your knowledge of cross-media, online and traditional marketing. Seriously, is there anything you can't do?
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're so good at motivating your team, you could put on a TED talk. Heck, maybe you already have!
- You stare down deadlines...and win. Your organization and time-management skills make it easy for you to manage competing priorities.
- You've written strategies and executed digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- and know how to do them well.
- When it comes to communication, you're killer. You probably spell-checked this job ad.
- You can manage a budget like nobody's business.
- You're a diplomatic and collaborative negotiator
- you could work for the United Nations.
- You're a natural at explaining things in a way that makes it easy for everyone to understand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to the Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to define the goals and objectives of the tactical programs supporting the marketing strategy.
- Oversee the execution of tactical initiatives within your portfolio in support of the larger Marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and business leaders to discover, capture, and assess marketing requirements to support the larger business.
- Ensure accepted methodologies, best practices, and standard processes are adopted and leveraged with the team.
- Ensure all internal and external materials adhere to our corporate visual identity, editorial style, and brand standards, and align all functional disciplines to deliver a clear and concise marketing message.
- Execute marketing activities to achieve sales, engagement and member experience goals across the organization.
- Build and foster a customer-centric mindset with your team that's focused on improving marketing and communication initiatives through in-depth research and extensive testing.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure and track the success of digital marketing initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date on AMA products, services, membership policies and procedures.
- Apply effective communication, performance management, employee development and other leadership approaches to create a high performing team.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations.
- You're no digital marketing newbie. You have a minimum of 3 years applied and progressive experience in marketing, including display advertising, search engine optimization, marketing automation, and analytics funnel optimization.
- You'll get bonus points if you have experience as a team lead or supervisor.
- Your favourite shoes to wear are your customers', as you're always trying to understand their experience.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.