Closing Date: October 6, 2020
Canpotex is hiring a Business Information Developer (20
- 23) to join the Business Information (BI) team in our Saskatoon office.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, implement, install and test application software, reports, data warehousing and other computer related solutions using C# and other programming languages.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Partner with departments as a subject matter expert and as a technical resource during projects.
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries.
- Work with user and project teams to investigate, recommend, install, implement, and support new and existing applications.
- Provide advanced level Service Centre support and backup support as required.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum three to five years' experience in software/technical development.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience with tools such as MS Visual Studio, C#.Net, .Net Core API, Entity Framework, Angular, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and DB2.
Who you are:
- Collaborative relationship builder who understands the importance of developing strong business relationships.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Critical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to prioritize tasks and provide timely solutions.
- Ability to function as an effective member of a team environment; as well, work independently, prioritize tasks and provide timely solutions.
Who we are:
Canpotex is one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers, helping the world grow more food.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply online by October 6, 2020.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected follow us on LinkedIn.