Infoblox is an industry pioneer and market leader in core network services. For the past two decades, we've been relentless in our pursuit to make networking simple for enterprises and their customers. We're applying the latest advances in software-defined networking, microservices, virtualization, and containerization through Dockers and Kubernetes to bring vital capabilities like security and DDI to the cloud in ways never before possible.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager at Infoblox, you'll be focused on our technical partnerships and integrations, you will drive the creation and distribution of content and assets, working closely with product management, technical marketing, business development, corporate marketing, and technology partners. You will work to understand the target audience, key issues they are experiencing, our unique value proposition, and competitive differentiators as it relates to ecosystem integrations with our TAP (Technology alliance partner program) partners. You will use this knowledge to develop GTM strategies and tactics, messaging, content, and training, with a special focus on enabling sales, BDRs, and channel partners.
This role may be located in a home office in Canada, or in our Burnaby, BC office.
- Create and maintain assets including but not limited to partner solution briefs, videos, presentations, blogs, email copy, campaign copy for all our networking and security partner integrations
- Maintain technical partner web pages on Infoblox.com and Infoblox community, including adding/removing alliance partners, updating messaging, links to assets
- Work in tight co-ordination with business development, product management, and technical marketing on TAP/alliance partner GTM efforts
- Deliver ecosystem integration webinars in co-ordination with technical marketing
- Support sales and channel enablement for alliance partner/ecosystem integrations
- Respond to field queries on various integrations and the value it brings to customers
- Support corporate marketing organization, by providing content for campaigns and events to fulfill industry leadership and sales pipeline targets
- Identify and write customer success stories involving ecosystem integrations
- Actively participate in getting cross-functional alignment
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing
- Knowledge in computing, networking, and cybersecurity areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Creativity to come up with unique concepts for engaging audiences
- 10%-15% travel may be required (post-COVID)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or Marketing
- Work with a world-class technology team in a rapidly growing company
- A career path with opportunities to grow
- Boutique office space with state of the art amenities, located in the heart of Metro Vancouver area; steps from SkyTrain and Metrotown Mall
- Cross-functional break room stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages
- And many, many more perks!