What is the opportunity?
Work Location- In order to meet the needs of our employees and clients, this positions covers Brandon, Winkler, Morden and Portaage LaPrairie
What will you do?
- Inspire, motivate and engage your sales team to deliver a highly differentiated client experience to enhance client loyalty and revenue growth
- Build discovery skills of your team to enable effective identification of client financial needs and coach the team to maximize sales effectiveness and partner with RBC group to generate referrals
- Lead successful change and recruit/retain top talent
- Develop your team's credit skills and maintain oversight to ensure action is taken to preserve satisfactory operational and credit effectiveness
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3-5 years' leadership experience managing a sales team within the financial industry preferred
- Knowledge of a broad array of business and personal financial products and services
- Knowledge of financial analysis and risk assessment
- Strong coaching ability to create and sustain a high performing professional sales team
- Experience with emerging communications and technology (i.e. web based meetings, social media, Digital Banking and Mobile Applications)
- Familiar with the dynamics and financing challenges associated with a small business enterprise
- Role model for relationship building, partnering and collaboration
- Highly developed problem-solving, critical thinking skills and organization skills
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in Commerce, Business Administration or related experience
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded