Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a Client Service Broker, Small Business
- you will be working directly in managing a portfolio of Small Business clients in the full renewal and service cycle.
How You Will Affect the Business
- Supporting a designated portfolio of clientele, playing the lead role in business retention and continually building upon customer relationships.
- Accurate and timely delivery of renewals, taking the necessary steps in placing coverage required by the client, re-marketing when required, adhering to binding authority set out by carriers.
- Handle day-to-day client inquiries and policy servicing.
- Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements.
- Quoting and binding new clientelle, providing support support to new business production and renewals as required.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities, driving the creation of quality leads, working in binding the client.
- Acting to keep current with insurance markets and changing coverages within the industry.
What Makes You Successful
- Being in a fast-paced, dynamic environment brings out the best in you. You're able to prioritize effectively which allows you to exceed client expectations every time!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enable you to develop deep relationships with clients and build synergy with colleagues quickly. People love working with you, and you with them!
- Highly tech-savvy, with the ability to learn new systems, tools and processes with ease.
- Education and Experience
- Secondary School Diploma required, College or University Degree strongly preferred.
- 2+ years commercial broking experience preferred.
- Active and in good standing Insurance License required.
- CAIB, CIP, CRM or other relevant certifications/designations highly valued.
- Knowledge of EPIC considered an asset.
What We Can Offer You
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and bonus plans. We offer benefits, including; medical/dental, life & dependent life, AD & D, pension/group savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, discounted gym membership, opportunity for flexible work hours, paid sick days, personal days, employee education recognition program, employee referral bonus program and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer we support and are happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the relevant Human Rights and Accessibility Legislation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.