Come join us and help make a difference in the lives of older adults! As employees at a Verve Senior Living Retirement Residence, our primary goal is to help each person, have a great day, every day! Our employees thrive on collaboration and have a passion for excellence, achieving multiple awards including the Order of Excellence in Quality, from Excellence Canada. As part of our team, the things you do are key to helping us achieve our shared vision of helping seniors live longer, better. Oh, and you'll also have a lot of fun doing it. Want to join us?
Develops and implements site specific marketing and sales programs to achieve occupancy targets.
Post secondary education with a preference to business administration in sales, marketing and communication or public relations, or a background in an industry related to the position, real estate, healthcare, or sales.
- Participates in and contributes to the Verve Quality Improvement (VQI) Program.
- Develops and annual marketing plan, including budget and participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of annual residence and departmental directives in conjunction with the general manager and corporate marketing department.
- Implements site-specific elements of the marketing program and is accountable for proper management of the site controlled elements of the marketing budget.
- Provides input as to product and service offered and how these should be changed to meet evolving client demands.
- Provides input annually on occupancy projections, suite rates and resident rate increases.
- Coordinates materials management responsibilities within the department including vendor contact, product evaluation, purchasing and inventory control
- Completes and submits all marketing reports by specific deadlines/including weekly Accommodation Report.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and activities and their impact upon the site.
- Tracks all marketing inquiries and using Move N software to follow up.
- Seeks out appropriate community advertising placements and with the assistance of the corporate marketing department implements these placements.
- Seeks out appropriate media relations opportunities and coverage.
- Develops and implements a community outreach plan which may include trade or mall shows, speaking engagements, sponsorships, membership in community organizations, events or volunteer boards.
- Facilitates a smooth transition for new residents by delegating or coordinating move ins and initiates a smooth transition for prospective residents by communicating key move in information to site department managers.
- Maintains and sets up all model suites.
- Attends and participles in regional marketing meetings.
- Provides training to all site personnel designated to answer inquiries and conduct tours in the manager's absence.
Complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act and Workplace Hazardous Material Information System.
All offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Background Check. We thank all those who apply; however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
"We accommodate persons with disabilities in the hiring and recruitment process."