Appnovation is a global technology enabled services firm that delivers innovative and creative open technology solutions. Using only proven and commercially supported open technologies like Drupal, HTML5, MuleSoft, Janrain, MongoDB, React, Angular, and Ionic, Appnovation creates feature-packed web and mobile experiences and possesses the capabilities to deliver some of the most robust and complex enterprise-level content management, identity management, integration, and business intelligence solutions on the market.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Advise on Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, clearly articulating usage best practices, product roadmap and its relationship in the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Enabling customers on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Contribute to the development of statement of work (scope, deliverables and effort estimations) and project delivery teams
- Illicit integration and schema requirements from marketing strategies
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess implementation procedures to ensure they comply with client internal and external requirements, standards and/or regulations.
- Prepare accurate design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing implementations.
- Build relationships and become a trusted advisor for customers
- Architect and design integration solutions for Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Deliver integration solutions focused on MarTech
- Oversee complex migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data governance, platform and customer data security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintains and troubleshoots database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems
- Create Knowledge base articles to share experiences with team
- Supports documentation process by providing applicable artifacts
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
WHO YOU ARE (*must haves)
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, or equivalent
- 5+ years progressive experience in database solution delivery or consulting roles
- 2+ years of recent experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other MarTech solutions (e.g. Marketo, MailChimp, etc.)
- Have led data architecture responsibilities for a minimum of two end-to-end Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
- Understanding key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of customer segmentation data hygiene, master data management, customer dedupe and customer 360 principles
- Strong understanding in CAN-SPAM, CASL and familiarity with GDPR (or domestic equivalents)
- Deep understanding of Salesforce integration patterns
- Experience with integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Informatica, Dell Boomi
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, product roadmap and its relationship in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: C++, C#, .Net, Java
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server and Azure
- Solid understanding of SOAP and REST API, specifically for Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong understanding of data and database technologies, proficient with SQL
- Experience in customer facing roles is strongly preferred
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer certification is preferred (or commitments to complete within 6 months)
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.