Brex makes financial technology to help ambitious companies scale. We exist to reinvent and unify broken financial systems so people can prosper in unimaginable ways.
We're taking on some of the most daunting problems in payments with inventiveness and tenacity. Work at Brex to grow alongside driven, diverse people. To accelerate your career. To challenge old ideas. To break the status quo.
?Brex today spends a tremendous amount of resources trying to find exceptional people constrained in the few cities where we have offices. But the truth is that talent is spread across the world.?
- Read more on our blog about why we decided to become a remote-first company and how you can build a career with us from almost anywhere.
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Basic life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Generous vacation time
- Parental leave
- Daily lunches & snacks prepared by our food team
- One time stipend to create your dream home office
- Generous monthly stipend to make working from home comfortable
- 401(k) (US only)
- One Medical corporate membership (US only)
Don't see a role posted for your skillset? Join our talent network to receive updates and connect with us.
Sales Development Representativeat Brex
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features and a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms and industry veterans such as Peter Thiel and Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, and we're looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, New York City, and Vancouver, our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, and comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, we're looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and needs.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be prospecting and identifying new customers for Brex. You will partner with Account Executives to help startups understand the value of Brex as a corporate credit card and the rewards that it provides fast-growing companies.
We're building a team that will require a ?whatever it takes,? attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales. As an SDR at Brex, you will help create process and build pipeline for $1 million deals immediately. This is your chance to initiate your sales career at a unicorn start-up and grow your career into an AE and beyond!
- Identify growing startups and tech companies that would value from Brex
- Prospect companies that are growing and spending; educate them on our modern corporate card built just for startups. No personal guarantee on the MasterCard network with embedded expense management software!
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position Brex as a compelling solution.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments
- Provide feedback to others in the department related to information prospects share that could be effective in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs
What We Value
- 1+ years experience in a phone sales role as part of a SaaS or B2B company OR a driven and eager to learn new grad who thrives in fast-paced, constantly-changing environments
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of Brex
- A team-player attitude with a passion to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow and thrive within a unicorn startup while launching your career