WE ARE HIRING!
Do you want to work for a top-rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to launch a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in providing products and services that help the environment?
Stericycle is currently seeking talented, competitive individuals to join our growing Sales organization. As a Sales Executive, you would be responsible for the direct sales of our business to business services to new and existing customers within an assigned/designated territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline building, identifying and qualifying target opportunities, meeting with prospective customers, finalizing and closing orders and following through to revenue. You will be provided with the latest technology, tools and training to ensure best chance of success. Top performers will be rewarded with lucrative commissions, opportunities for growth and advancement, recognition trips, and more. Stericycle was recently recognized as one of Selling Power's ?50 Best Companies to Sell For?! Position Purpose:
The Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, is responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it's services to potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures adherence to Shred-it's Vision, Mission and Values. Key Job Activities:
The Sales Executive willing be working remotely but subject to change according to our company policy. You also have the option to work out of the Burlington, ON sales office if preferred. The ideal candidate will cover the following territory from Scarborough up to North York, West of the Don Valley.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Aggressively sell document destruction or other Stericycle services to prospective customers in a specific, designated territory.to drive revenue.
- With support of the District Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of opportunities and sales strategy for the assigned territory; reports daily activities and results.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise of all services and competitive solutions and implements best practices to sell solutions to customers
- Develops customer lead activity through daily telephone and door-to-door cold-calling, appointment setting and direct mail campaigns.
- Participates in all sales and other training provided by the company
- . Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns
- Builds relationship with current and potential customers to best understand their requirements and present services and options that best meet their needs.
- Delivers world class customer service levels that exceed customer expectations on a regular basis. Education: Required Education: in University/College undergraduate degree or Equivalent We have you covered
- Comprehensive World-Class Training Program
- Solid Base Salary & Unlimited Commission Potential
- Monthly & Annual Performance Bonuses & Incentives
- Vehicle Allowance
- Solid Career Path
- Annual Recognition Events at Exotic Resorts
- Education assistance program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Holidays Disclaimer:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.