The Guest Support Communications Specialist manages all internal and external guest support communication in order to elevate guest experience. They work cross-functionally with GEC and Digital Engagement Managers, key partners at the SSC, and our stores, to ensure a consistent, engaging and creative communications experience for Guest Support employees and our Guests.
- Copy writes guest facing knowledge articles that live on the .com
- Copy writes guest facing copy for Chat bot and other self service/automation tools
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of Guest Support Communications
- Lead the execution of the GEC standard response library to ensure it is relevant and up to date
- They lead through others and delegate work to administrative employees to execute on this high volume task.
- Work with cross functional partners to ensure new guest programs are communicated in a timely manner at the GEC and Digital Engagement (i.e. new membership programs in key cities, seawheeze strategy updates, product recalls etc.)
- Works with the SSC Communications and PR teams to roll out guest messaging in a timely manner. Ensures that all anticipated questions are covered and the GEC and Digital Engagement are set up for success Job Requirements
- Undergraduate degree required (degree in a communications related field is preferred)
- experience within an internal communications department and 1+ years experience at lululemon preferred
- strong time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- ability to work well as a member on a cross-functional team and hold others accountable
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (bilingualism is an asset)