Recognizing the changing and fast-paced professional landscape, you will team with engagement leaders to bring our broad range of capabilities and insights to enhance the role and effectiveness of the finance and operations function. We are currently are seeking a Business Transformation Manager to join our team in Halifax to manage and support client engagements, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and participate in business development activities on strategic and priority clients. The Business Transformation team is focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities
As the Business Transformation Manager, you will actively manage and participate in client engagements and participate in market development activities.
- Assume responsibility for the successful execution of project work
- Actively contribute insight and ideas and assist in drafting high quality project reports
- Develop, maintain and strengthen client relationships
- Keep abreast of current industry and economic developments relevant to the client's business
- Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge
- Use technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance the delivery of services
- Available to travel within and outside of Canada (including the US) and work in excess of standard hours when necessary
Skills and attributes for success
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Relevant professional designation and/or an advanced degree (i.e. MBA, CPA, P.Eng) is strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of consulting experience, including the management of staff or a similar role internally within a large organization
- Background in one or more of Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, Technology or Asset Management
- Demonstrated experience in project-based engagements in any or the combination of the following areas: intelligent automation, ERP implementations, change management, program management
What we look for
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture
- built on high-performance teaming
- where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.