As part of the marketing team the Social Media & Communications Specialist is responsible for the development and delivery of strategically targeted content across a variety of communication channels that deliver audience engagement for triOS College and Eastern College. This will be achieved through the development of social media content, blogs, articles, website content, newsletter content, email content; managing all social media activity; writing press releases and managing public relations initiatives: and reputation management.
The Social Media & Communications Specialist will support the vision, mission, and values of triOS College while contributing to a positive, supportive and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedication and readiness; embracing diversity and fostering inclusion.
- Accountable for developing and executing all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads that deliver student enrollment and employer relationships.
- Develop effective social content that engages our existing audience, attracts new audiences, and drives traffic to our website and social properties.
- Review and update information and data on trios.com, easterncollege.com and various website affiliates to ensure information is accurate and current with regards to promotional incentives, program offerings, events, and other relevant marketing and admissions information.
- Coordinate and deliver the required elements for support of student graduation (either, in person or virtual/online).
- Coordinate materials for trade shows and events (COVID protocol dependent).
- Review one off advertising requests/evaluations from vendors/publications.
- Manage content on internal Sharepoint site.
- Some creative development using Canva and other creative software.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related majors.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in communications marketing, with specific experience managing social media and communications.
- Strong writing, editing or proofing skills.
- Ability to deliver idea-driven copy on schedule.
- Exceptional organizational and research skills.
- Effective relationship builder with the ability to work well at all levels of an organization and interact confidently with senior management.
- Ability to synthesize corporate and industry-specific information into polished marketing copy.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work will be 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word or PDF format via Isarta.
ABOUT TRIOS COLLEGE:
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is a Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. At triOS we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in triOS as being recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years. Our college was founded on familial values and these have been retained for the last 27 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the college. A career at triOS provides you with an opportunity to truly make a difference in the community. We look forward to connecting with you!
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.