Full of Energy? We're hiring Route Sales / Driver Positions in Vancouver, BC. Work on your resume!
Position: Route Service Representative
Location: Langley, BC
- Servicing route: Richmond to North Vancouver
Our Company Profile:
Canadian Energy is a well-established, successful, and rapidly growing stored and renewable energy company with locations across Canada. We provide our customer's solutions in the form of batteries, stored energy, DC power conversion, and renewable energy solutions throughout Canada and all over the world.
We can tell you more about the company in the interview. Suffice it to say, we're awesome! You'll probably want to work here for free once you see how awesome we are. That's a joke. It's important to have a sense of humor to work here too.
We strictly adhere to the ?no ego rule'. Big egos and bad attitudes don't succeed here. We just get after it and try to have some fun along the way. But make no mistake
- this is a challenging, physically demanding job. If you possess a positive, "whatever it takes" attitude, then you can experience a rewarding and long career here with us.
This is what we need you to do: https://youtu.be/uJxjKH32uhc
Check out our website here: http://www.cdnrg.com/
As a CE team member, a typical week might include the following:
- Driving. You'll be responsible for servicing your modern delivery vehicle and regular routes in a cargo van or 3-ton truck. Class 5 license required. Your regular route will include Richmond, Vancouver and N. Vancouver and you must be comfortable driving in city traffic.
- Sales and Customer Service.
You'll provide a truly Canadian experience for our customers during your deliveries, on the front counter, and by telephone. Join our team of Road Warriors, who promote product, up-sell orders and develop contacts throughout the country.
- Shipping and Receiving.
You'll confirm delivery routes and addresses. Perform checks to ensure all scheduled deliveries have been included in your current load. Maintain accurate trip logs and vehicle inspections. Load and unload trucks/trailers. You really need to know your stuff. We believe in you!
This opportunity might be for you if:
You're honest, humble, and hungry. You enjoy solving problems. You don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it.
You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right
- every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
You communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
What we're looking for:
- B2B sales experience preferred.
- Full Class 5 Driver's License is a must.
- Minimum of three years driving experience preferred.
- Safe personal and/or commercial driving record.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to consistently + safely lift 50 pounds required.
- Steel-toed safety boots are a requirement.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- You're mechanically inclined.
- Sales? Sounds good!
- WHMIS and Dangerous Goods certification, as well as forklift experience is an asset. We provide
What You Receive:
- Statutory Holidays at home with your family.
- Market competitive salary.
- Extended Health and Dental Plan.
- Corporate Health and Wellness Benefit.
- An opportunity to be part of a 100% Canadian owned + operated company!
A word about ?social distancing': Part of the challenge will be to provide personal, hands-on service to our clients, while maintaining 2 meters of space and hand hygiene. We take the health and safety of our team and our clients extremely seriously, you will too.
To land this gig, you need to have some experience helping other people solve problems. Internships, volunteer work, and outside projects count. Just make sure we can see where you picked up your helping-people superpowers somewhere in your cover letter.
If this isn't the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit? Send them this link. Thanks!
All applications received will be kept in accordance with PIPEDA legislation. By applying for this position, you are confirming that you have Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Resident Status or a valid Work Permit.