Johnson & Johnson Inc. is one of the most trusted brands in the world and the undisputed leader in the healthcare industry. With operations in over 60 countries and a breadth of products spanning across Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Products. Johnson & Johnson Inc. is the company best positioned to bring holistic healthcare solutions to patients and healthcare professionals alike.
At Janssen, we take pride in being the #1 Pharmaceutical company in Canada. we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women's health. Motivated by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
We offer a work culture that is open, creative, and performance driven with an environment that is fun and sophisticated. Within our facilities we have a fitness center that you can access and an online company store, exclusive to employees, where you can purchase J&J products. We also offer opportunities for employees to get involved in sports teams, social events and to volunteer with local charities.
Janssen Inc. is looking to hire a Marketing Associate, Sales & Marketing role. This role will be directly associated with a brand/Therapeutic area.
- MBA degree is required
- Minimum 2 years work experience prior to the MBA is required
- Demonstration of strong commercial acumen and marketing application required
- Demonstrated leadership competencies including strategic thinking and intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated cycle of success in the development and implementation of innovative customer solutions that drive return
- Ability to rapidly generate rapport, to build, and to leverage relationships
- Success leading change in ambiguity and uncertainty, with demonstrated resilience in the face of challenges
- Advanced ability to work independently and lead initiatives; Demonstrated results and performance driven
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and project management skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills; English-French bilingualism an asset
- Willingness and ability to travel (25% travel
- nationally and internationally)
Do you want to join a global health care company where what you do matters, and makes a difference? If you meet the above requirements, this opportunity may be of great interest to you.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)