As the Marketing Manager you'll be leading the marketing and sales activities for our accounting & bookkeeping products and services. You will plan all of our web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and paid advertising campaigns and create or / oversee the delivery of all of our marketing materials, including press releases, advertisements, tradeshow materials, video content, infographics, eBooks, and blog posts. You will brainstorm and execute on growth strategies to drive user adoption and revenue. You're good at wearing multiple hats, but you also know how to prioritize in order to get things done. This is a position you can learn and grow into.
- Developing and managing a marketing strategy to increase top of the funnel conversion rates and revenue.
- Collaborate with sales, product management, and support teams to plan and maximize reach of new product features and releases.
- Proactively suggest ways we can improve our work and processes.
- Developing KPIs to track results of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree (or relevant Diploma)
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a software / B2B company.
- Experience with digital marketing concepts such as social media, content marketing, Google Ad Words, SEM / SEO.
- Experience managing a B2B website including navigating content management systems like WordPress or Joomla is an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A great attitude along with the ability to work independently and lead small teams.
- Passionate about your work.
Employment Type: Part/Full Time
Job Level: Experienced
Closing Date: Open
+ Team-work, enthusiastic
+ Being honest and passionate