TVC Canada, A division of Wesco Distribution is looking for a Sales Administrator.
The Sales Administrator assists sales team with order entry, order processing, quoting, activity tracking and reporting, customer returns and other general customer service duties.
Performs order entry and quotation work while assisting with phone coverage.
- Maintains expedite reports, including back orders and out of stock orders, and processes accordingly.
- Works with suppliers to ensure products ship on time, and in case of delays, communicates with suppliers and advises customer of order status.
- Updates and maintains departmental attendance and performance records.
- Learns sales process and performs as back-up to sales staff.
- Coordinates and processes customer and supplier returns.
- Ensures work load balance of sales team.
- Performs data entry, filing and general office functions.
- Keeps abreast of new products.
- Identifies ways for continuous processes improvement.
Administrative or telephone sales
- 1 year required; 2 years preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Ability to multi-task.
Ability to work independently and in a team.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- General Office
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
- Employee required to organize and coordinate schedules.
- Employee required to problem-solve.
- Employee required to communicate with the public.
For WESCO locations in Canada, we offer a competitive compensation and flexible benefit plan, pension plan, educational assistance plan and more. Please note, in the recruitment process accommodations for applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
WESCO values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.