You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
The Regions West Marketing team is looking for a Senior Regional Marketing Coordinator to join us based in Edmonton, Alberta. The Senior Regional Marketing Coordinator will work on local marketing programs aimed at business and relationship development and will work closely with local teams providing strategic and tactical marketing and proposal support.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting to the Director, Regions West Marketing this Senior Regional Marketing Coordinator will support the KPMG office in Edmonton, Alberta. The incumbent will work closely with local practice leaders, the entire Regions West Marketing team and other teams from KPMG's Centers of Excellence to deliver both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives. Activities are focused on programs and initiatives that build the KPMG brand in our local markets including:
- Key marketing initiatives supporting functions and industry marketing growth objectives.
- Supporting delivery teams in identification of market opportunities and gathering firm resources to assist in the pursuit of new clients.
- Event planning through to execution, including the identification of target markets, and management of logistics, contracts and debrief reports.
- Social media within a corporate context to help build profile for KPMG leaders and specific market facing initiatives.
- Coordination in the development, including writing of marketing collateral, research requests, proposals and industry & marketing trends in collaboration with other marketing team such as Research, Creative Services, Digital, etc.
- Use of KPMG's Client Relationship Management system to help manage distribution lists for event invitations, thought leadership campaigns and other initiatives. What you bring to this role:
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of marketing and/or communications experience and will have the following qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable diploma; marketing or communications specialization preferred.
- Experience within a professional services firm is a strong asset.
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and must possess a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Experience using SAP based CRM systems desirable but not required.
- End-to-end event management experience an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with senior level executives.
- Excellent project management/organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to coordinate people and projects and to prioritize and multi task.
- Ability to work with a variety of people, both independently and as part of a team is essential. Strong client service orientation a must.
- Analytical skill-orientation is an asset.
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work weekends to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides this.
Keys to your success
- Being driven to continuously learn from experiences and seek out feedback and develop opportunities based on the feedback given.
- Regular connection and collaboration with the Manager, Edmonton Marketing, Area Marketing Director, Regions West and Regions West Marketing team.
- Working hard and smart to meet deadlines and deliver the best final product
#LI-RA1Our Values, The KPMG Way:
Integrity, we do what is right / Excellence, we never stop learning and improving / Courage, we think and act boldly / Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences / For Better, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email via Isarta or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at via Isarta.