Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills and talent to spark both innovation and positive social change? Symend is a rapidly growing fintech company that combines behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities to enable companies to engage at-risk customers more effectively and humanely. By creating better ways to approach individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most, Symend's employees are helping to transform the debt recovery industry and improve lives in North America and around the world.
We are looking for someone who loves storytelling and helping to shape corporate culture. As the Corporate Communications Manager at Symend, you will be responsible for developing compelling internal communication programs that support Symend's culture and organizational goals, leading shareholder communications and assisting with our public relations. Working closely with HR, Sales, Finance and your colleagues in Marketing, you bring a flare for creativity and are driven by audience engagement.
What you'll be doing
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational and culture goals
- Measure campaign success by defining and measuring key performance indicators for each communications channel
- Lead shareholder communications and assist with Board of Directors presentations
- Write and deliver internal newsletters on a monthly basis
- Support implementation and drive content creation and collection for Symend's intranet
- Assist with proposals and presentations for grants
- Support the executive team with developing their communications platform, including speaking engagements, blog posts and media opportunities
- Write press releases and internal and external announcements
What you'll need
- 6+ years of marketing experience with at least 4+ years working in a communications role in the B2B SaaS space
- Strong interest and natural curiosity in developing Symend's culture and living our values in your day to day work
- Exemplary writing and editing skills
- The ability to Influence and persuade others, gaining support and commitment to get people to act
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Problem-solving aptitude with an amazing ability to work under pressure
We could tell you all about our competitive compensation, flexible work environment, beer Fridays, and
awesome team events, but working at Symend is so much more than that.
Working at Symend means being part of a driven and collaborative team that values trust, accountability and continuous learning. We work hard, but always make time for fun!
You get the chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives
You get unique opportunities to serve leading global businesses including Tier-1 telecom providers, major utility companies and Fortune 500 financial institutions
You get to make history as we disrupt the debt recovery industry for the good and change the way companies engage with their clients
Ready to do something big?
Send us your resume and tell us why you'd be a fit for Symend.
Symend is transforming the debt recovery industry by treating individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most. Combining behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities, Symend's customer engagement platform enables service providers and financial institutions to develop positive, individualized treatment programs for their at-risk customers. By approaching past-due customers with both evidence-based insight and compassion, Symend's clients experience higher cure rates and reduced costs while building long-term relationships with customers and lifelong value for their companies and brands.
Symend: The science of engagement.?