Reporting to a National Sales Manager
- Oncology, the Oncology Sales Representative will build strategic relationships with key influencers, based on a deep scientific understanding of issues, to create opportunities and improve access to medicines for patients.
Are you entrepreneurial in nature, with a passion for customer engagement and putting patients first? Are you resilient and play to win; doing the right thing and acting with integrity, even in difficult situations?
- Build effective account strategies and plans in order to drive sales performance to meet or exceed expectations while creatively working within assigned budgets
- Effectively communicate the scientific and clinical benefits of our products to top research and clinical practitioners through in-person and virtual meetings
- Create deep key account and key influencer relationships by analyzing problems, considering options and identifying innovative solutions by being tenacious and drawing upon all available resources
- Build and arrange effective speaker programs with physician advocates and KOLs working with the broader Sales, Brand and Scientific team
- Work aligned to all external regulations and internal policies and training requirements
- Work collaboratively to share improved practices and create opportunities for learning and shared platforms
- University degree in science and/or business
- Oncology sales experience with sound knowledge of institutional account management
- Can positively impact and influence others and quickly establish credibility while building strong business relationships
- Have experience engaging key influencers in complex clinical environments, you have built the strategy to improve treatment and executed the strategy using your planning and influencing skills
- Are well-organized with strong communication and business skills
- Are a great teammate, able to work within a diverse, cross functional team, you improve team cohesiveness and agility
About AstraZeneca Canada:
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means creating a vibrant, dynamic culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and act quickly to inspire change. We are courageous, taking smart risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of a great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver medicines.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 6 years: https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Learn more about our culture: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/genarestivo_greatpeople-greatplacetowork-topemployers2020-activity-6608742174811049985-N-8G
Are you interested in working at AZ, apply today!