BEE part of the Change
- but for parcel shipments!
ShipperBee is building a platform for sustainable point-to-point-to-point delivery of parcels, avoiding massive warehouses and wasteful delivery miles. We are a small, diverse team working together to connect our shippers and drivers to move parcels in a way that's good for the environment. We take care of each other and work hard to meet goals and targets
- and help us all achieve success
What We're Looking For
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will help us develop our Southern Ontario shipping market to scale our business. We believe shipping shouldn't be complicated, expensive or harmful to our planet, and need your help to share our vision with new customers and bring them onboard. If you have a proven track record of business development/sales in the shipping industry and have a passion for a rapidly scaling business
- give us a BUZZ!
- Identify and prospect shipping sales leads
- Mange shipping sales opportunities through the sales funnel
- Track leads and opportunities by keeping Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM updated and current
- Communicate with management and operations/support to best service new & current customers
- Maintain regular and recurring contact with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Ensure general awareness of the competitive landscape in the marketplace
- 2+ years of relevant sales/BDR experience
- Ability to effectively sell into the shipping industry including e-commerce, courier and manufacturing, etc.
- A self-starter with a track record of success and perseverance
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to generate revenue
- Willing to do what it takes to enable the company
- and team
- to be successful
- Personable and professional
- Creative and coachable
- Travel around Southern Ontario is required
What We're Offering
- An opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing organization, poised to do great things.
- An innovative business model, funding from committed investors, managed by an experienced executive team.
- Diverse, hard-working, committed team of people who care about each other.
- Flexibility to work from home or from our incredibly welcoming office.
- Free parking.
- Commitment to equitable salaries that are based on industry benchmarks.
- BEE Well
- We care about your well-being; we offer you extended health and dental benefits from day 1, and above-average vacation allocations.
- BEE an Owner
- All Full Time salaried employees are given stock options.
... in addition to endless bee puns...
At ShipperBee, we don't just accept difference
- we celebrate it!
We recognize that experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and a growth mindset goes a long way. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, consider applying anyway and tell us why you are the right fit for the job. ShipperBee is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws.
Inspired? Please Apply Now!
We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to our Recruiting Team,
Powered by JazzHR