lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai,
and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible
connections we get to make in every community we are in.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Work in cooperation with lululemon cross-functional partners and the Mirror team to drive integrated marketing strategy and execution for this new product offering across North America. This position requires an entrepreneurial spirit and someone that thrives on bringing new experiences to life for the guest, with a deep understanding of the marketing mix (online/offline) and consumer journey.
- Partner with the Mirror, Global Brand, Digital Marketing, Ecomm, Retail, Events, Membership, and other cross-functional teams to develop cohesive marketing strategy that delivers on key business & channel objectives.
- Develop integrated marketing strategy for Mirror & lululemon rooted in insights, brand positioning, guest strategy, and business objectives. You provide thought leadership to channels and develop tactics that drive trial, acquisition, and retention for Mirror & lululemon across relevant touch points.
- Create & input to marketing briefs partnering with external agencies and internal creative teams to deliver best in class marketing assets that drive results.
- Develop thoughtful communication plans for both always-on and campaign marketing, including identifying opportunities for integration & exposure of Mirror across the lululemon consumer journey and with lululemon's other digital fitness offerings (free or paid).
- Oversee marketing budget and allocation.
- Develop and report on marketing KPIs to cross-functional partners and key stakeholders. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business related field and 6+ years experience in a similar integrated marketing role with a global brand.
- Strong understanding of digital fitness platforms and content. Expertise in digital apps and platforms, within a member/subscription business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Expertise in digital marketing, ecommerce, omnichannel storytelling, and proven results delivering to KPI's.
- You are a strategic problem solver, able to adapt and move quickly.
- You are passionate about brand marketing, product and guest experience.