Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Regina
At Capital Automotive Group, our vision is to be the most respected auto group in North America. In keeping with our mission, we strive to move customers' lives forward with the best in automotive solutions, service and people. Through demonstrating our core values of respect, transparency, care, excellence, and innovation, we stand out from the rest and create a growth-driven organization.
The BDC/Service Appointment Coordinator receives all incoming service calls, establishes relationships with the customers and schedules appointments for the Service Department.
- Ask the customer qualifying questions to uncover needs and directs calls appropriately
- Ensures that service consultants receive messages promptly
- Make service appointments if service consultants are unavailable, route appointment information to the appropriate service consultant
- Provide reporting to dealership management
- Collect retail charges from the customer in cash, check or authorized charge account
- Provide customers with the proper change and/or receipt
- Properly process and document charge purchases according to the policies established by the Controller
- Close all internal repair orders promptly and route to Billing Clerk for processing
- File accounting copies of repair orders and parts tickets, file hard copies of repair orders in customer service files
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive customer service, sales, or telemarketing background
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Capital Automotive Group offers competitive total compensation, work that is challenging and meaningful, an engaging and collaborative work culture, performance recognition and room for growth opportunities. We are an automotive dealership group with multiple locations in both Canada and the United States. Our organization allows us to serve a diverse customer base across all locations providing a variety of automotive services to customers with new and pre-owned vehicles, financing, leasing, service and repair, and parts. Capital Automotive Group, founded in 1974, has expanded and continues to grow significantly. Our team consists of service technicians, product specialists and support staff from each location.
Capital Automotive Group believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.