iProspect is the dedicated performance-marketing company within Dentsu Aegis Media. Our mission is to Drive Business Performance. We use data to create personalized and connected experiences that achieve transformative goals. Our role is to ensure our clients meet their quantifiable business goals every day, consistently, in every market. We are entirely focused on delivering better results through optimization, creation and analysis across all digital platforms. Our scope ranges from recommending how to use content more effectively to optimizing daily media channel performance and maximizing visibility in ecommerce platforms.
This role is focused on providing support for the business across all areas relating to marketing, internal & external communication, PR and lead generation for the Canadian market. Collaborating with all iProspect business partners & stakeholders through regular communication as this position will be the ?external face of iProspect?. This individual will be responsible for Internal/External Communication, Publication Uploading, Award Submission, Client Events, Paid Social Application, Content Calendar and Content Support
- Lead creation of All Communications including town halls, newsletters, and digital profile presence
- Handle any event planning from ideation to implementation
- Manage client contact lists on chosen platform (Pardot or other)
- Active member of Global Marketing Team & Dentsu Aegis Networks Communication council Provide support to client team for monthly case study creation including templates, workshops & ongoing teaching
- Establish Award Committee for Case Study reviews
- Manage any business leads generated through web forms or any other source
- Collaborate with the product team to establish content calendar including whitepaper and blog article on subjects/themes and messaging
- Support in RFP Submission & Support alongside Product Team
- Instils a high-performance, data-driven, continuous improvement culture within a shared service organization
- Post-secondary qualifications in Marketing, communications or any related field
- 3+ years working in a related Marketing/Communications manager role
- Experience working as an organized self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced experience in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Intermediate experience in MailChimp, UnBounce etc)
- Experience with content creation (video-editing, design, copy,etc)
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact via Isarta or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.