Drone Delivery Canada (DDC) is a pioneering technology company based in the suburbs of Toronto with a focus on designing, developing, and implementing proprietary, commercially viable drone delivery systems within Canadian and International markets.
Our people are at the heart of the innovation process and joining us means you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate! We are seeking entrepreneurial, smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping our team bring leading drone technology to businesses globally.
We currently have a career opportunity for a proactive and motivated Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Representative will assist the sales team by providing key coordination and administrative support. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and purposeful team focused in achieving DDC's strategic business plans and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Business development tasks such as cold calling and using various reach out methods such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Work with marketing leads to generate Qualified Sales Opportunities.
- Assist in preparing and editing proposals and presentations that accurately reflect DDC's services
- Record all customer information and activity in the CRM.
- Conduct variety of research assignments on external companies, logistics and supplier information.
- Prepare and produce sales reports, as may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales or business development function.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- CRM Software experience an asset
Behavioral Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to thrive in a result driven environment.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written).
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Flexibility and initiative to undertake various duties and roles.
Hours of Work, Work Environment and Potential Travel
- 37.5 hours per week and some overtime occasionally
- 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Requires occasional travel
- Valid Class-G driver's license in good standing and regular access to a personal vehicle required
Diversity & Inclusion
DDC is committed to the creation of an exceptional work environment wherein we maintain values of mutual respect, integrity, dignity, and inclusivity; and encourage the open exchange of ideas and opinions. We are an equal opportunity employer that evaluates applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please inform the recruiter. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place at time of your interview and before you begin your employment.
To apply for a career at Drone Delivery Canada please send your resume and cover letter to; Via Isarta indicating the position you are applying for.
Join our talented team to uniquely position your career and follow us on LinkedIn!