We're looking for an experienced Paid Acquisition Manager at our rapidly growing startup in the heart of Yonge and Eglinton. This is an opportunity to create significant impact and join Thriver on a growth journey. You are a creator, innovator, passionate about helping companies drive office culture and are not afraid to get your hands dirty. In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the VP Brand Strategy & Org Psych and helping to define the direction of performance marketing at Thriver.
You will create and run targeted campaigns across multiple channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, GDN and various programmatic platforms. Think holistically about the interaction of all digital channels, communicate with members of the team to assure we are running a true omnichannel program. Identify new viable and relevant paid digital channels to expand our footprint, interview vendors. Develop processes for channel maintenance and new product launches. Work with the broader marketing team to provide POV on how organic social content is being distributed via advertising, track performance. Work with our BI team to define appropriate KPIs and develop reporting dashboards. Monitor reporting and analytics, develop strategy to address gaps in paid social and display strategy. Other digital marketing tasks as assigned
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in creating and optimizing paid social, display and programmatic campaigns.
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing
- Deep understanding of AdWords strategies, keyword bidding, and best practices.
- Deeply acquainted with platforms and associated toolsets (programmatic vendors, LinkedIn Ad Manager, Twitter, Facebook Ad Manager, Instagram, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Data Studio, etc.)
- Extensive experience with hands-on execution of highly targeted campaigns
- Problem solver who can work independently
- Outstanding communication skills
- you need to be an advocate for the growth of performance media at Platterz
- Familiar with team supervision and task management, eager to grow into a mentor
- Highly organized, able to develop a process in a growing team
- Numbers-driven, direct communicator: able to take complex data and summarize it to determine priorities
We're culture cultivators. Employee energizers. Team strengtheners. Morale boosters. People fuelers. We're office humanizers. We believe great things happen when you bring your people together to break bread. We believe modern technology should be used for good
- like fueling the biggest companies in the world with the best food possible in the easiest way imaginable. And most of all, we're hungry. Not so much for food (we're still full from lunch), but for transforming office culture all over the world.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with B2B
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot or other marketing automation platforms
- Startup experience
WORKING WITH US/PERKS
We're a performance-driven, entrepreneurial team passionate about a job well-done. We embrace learning opportunities, mentorship, creative problem solving, all while having fun with silly inside-jokes. We don't take ourselves too seriously and make sure to balance out challenging days with memorable nights.
- Stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Competitive salary
- WFH Flexibility
- ½ Day Summer Friday's in the months of July & August
- Dog friendly office
- Virtual social events
- Professional development seminars
At Thriver we support, value and celebrate diversity. Thriver is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are happy to accommodate all.