Senso Lighting Inc
SENSO is a Canadian Manufacturer of LED fixture. SENSO represents quality, not only of design but also of customer service, as well as R&D and customizable LED solutions. Producing our product takes a dedicated team of hardworking individuals who aspire to create and maintain a standard of excellence for product and service. All of our products are built in our Canadian Manufacturing plant.
- Light has an emotional effect on people and a direct impact on business profitability. It ultimately influences everything in our lives. SENSO strives to be a recognized leader in creating LED fixtures that provide superior aesthetics, economics, and durability. SENSO aspires to the trusted partner of the global lighting design community and lighting engineers.
- SENSO stands for efficiency, serviceability and environmentally friendly products. Our designs ensure a long life for both color maintenance and lumen output. These features ensure a light source that delivers the perfect quality of light from all of our fixtures.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Calgary location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand Customer Needs
- Providing quality service to our customers.
- Answering phones in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Occasional travel to meet with clients and potential clients
- Participating in seminars, promotions and trade shows
- Participating in sales/marketing meetings as required
- Adhering to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Be a team player
- Detail orientated
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Mathematically competent.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time effectively and to work under pressure.
Please include a cover letter and resume.
Thank you for all your interest, those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Human Resource Generalist
Senso Lighting Inc
Job Type: Full Time