Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you'll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
A Customer Service Representative will assist customers by educating them on our products and services, answering questions, taking and entering orders, utilizing & maintaining multiple software applications including online order guides and basic troubleshooting, interacting and working with Bunzl's internal team including sales, service, procurement, warehouse & shipping, and management etc. as required to ensure our customers' needs are met.
- Provide our clients with high level customer service meeting/exceeding their needs.
- Enter orders accurately into the system, checking for item accuracy and pricing, which can deviate by client.
- Support customers on our online ordering eComm system.
- Full cycle sales order processing: sales order, credit approval, invoicing and filing.
- Complete administrative work, following up with purchasing or getting back to customers, with back orders or special orders.
- Respond in an efficient and timely manner to inquiries and requests relating to our various products.
- Provide customers with simple quotes.
- Maintain current knowledge of all promotions.
- Related duties involving customer service contact, via telephone, email, fax or regular mail.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, while being proficient and working in a team environment.
- Proficient in dealing with escalated customer service situations.
- Proficient verbal and written French and English communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask with meticulous follow up and tight deadlines.
- Solid crisis management, problem solving, administrative and organizational skills required.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Fast learner with initiative and a great work attitude.
- Ability to handle high volume calls, and a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office and Windows based software.
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including an RRSP with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, perceived race, ancestry, place of origin, national origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability, social circumstances, political belief and/or source of income; or any other prohibited ground of discrimination as defined in the applicable Human Rights Legislation.
- 2 year(s): 2 years related industry experience
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help