Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Responsible for the overall coordination, collaboration, development, implementation and administration of various marketing programs, packages, proposals and presentations for an assigned business unit. The Senior Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for quality and timeliness of all work products.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assists in the development, implementation and administration of marketing plans and ideas in presenting market research data to clients.
- Tracks and helps drive completion of key deliverables and follows up on outstanding items
- Works with brokers and the marketing team to develop client-oriented interpretations incorporating new ideas for presenting market research data to clients. Consults with brokers on how best to incorporate market statistics in client presentations. Develops sales aids as needed.
- Designs and produces flyers, brochures and marketing materials.
- Develops demographic maps and reports using both new and existing data. Serve as the main point of contact for analysis of demographics and operation of both mapping and demographic systems.
- Oversees the collection and analysis of statistical data from outside sources.
- Creates quarterly and annual market and sub-market graphs using existing data.
- Develops and distributes the quarterly newsletter.
- Participates in the quality control review of marketing materials for completeness and correctness ensuring consistency in branding, format and content.
- Oversees compliance with corporate standards for internal/external materials and marketing driven procedures.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
Assist brokers with forms, procedures; provide company information and resources upon request.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- Familiarity/experience with concepts of demographics and cartography.
- Strong graphic, writing and oral communication skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat).
- Ability to interpret organizational goals and business plans and translate them into a marketing plan.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as with key internal and external constituents.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to multi-task and integrate project segments.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to problem solve.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.