PFU Canada Inc. (PCI) sells Fujitsu-branded document imaging scanners and related maintenance services through its Canada-based distribution partners. PCI's network of authorized resellers and independent software vendor (ISV) partners are provided with strong service and support programs that include incentive promotions, tools for simplifying product integration, training programs, and nationwide advertising and public relations programs.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for the administration of channel programs, the distribution of mass communications to resellers and responding to incoming end-user and reseller inquiries.
- Process all requests received through the deal registration program and the evaluation unit request program.
- Maintain the Salesforce reseller database with up to date reseller contact information
- Issue mass email communications to resellers to announce product updates, promotions and other sales/marketing initiatives
- Assist Senior Marketing Manager on product launch activities including channel communications, updating website and updating sales tools.
- Coordinate and administer special events such as trade shows, partner seminars and webinars.
- Generate reports as required for product forecast meetings and for tracking channel programs.
- Attend seminars, partner events and tradeshows as required.
- Strong communication skills in English and basic communication skills in French are required.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and basic French communication skills
- Comfortable with technical products