It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As Canada's leading clothing retailer of high end men's wear based in Toronto and operating in major centres across Canada, an exciting and challenging internship opportunity exists in the Marketing Department. We are currently seeking a student to remotely assist and support the Creative Team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and exposure in a well-established organization including areas of advertising, public relations, social media, digital communications, and more.
After online training takes place, the successful candidate will work independently on a number of tasks and projects with guidance from the Marketing team.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
- Designing digital assets in accordance with our brand style guide
- Generating digital assets that are aligned with the brand requirements and company standards
- Applies knowledge and capabilities to artwork files for both Print and Digital.
- Format all files to appropriate digital requirements pertinent to the end usage media; identification & resolution of potential issues at launch / go live time
- Make all necessary revisions and edits to assets in a timely manner
- Currently enrolled in a university/college program which has a formal internship/co-op requirement
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer skills & knowledge of design software including: Photoshop, and InDesign needed
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms
Location : Due to our current situation, the position will be a work from home arrangement.
Required : January 4th, 2021
- April 30th, 2021; Full-Time (5 days per week; 9-5)
Compensation: $500 at the end of each month
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!