WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
You will be primarily responsible for delivering timely and effective internal communication. You will prepare, refine, enhance and maintain internal communication, regular marketing, online communication tools (Job-Aids, SharePoint, and team site) and other pertinent material. The broader Corporate Client Group (CCG) provides financial solutions and advice to mid-market corporate clients. We, in the Operations Team, oversee the operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals and support the group's execution of both short-term and long-term plans by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership. We take great pride in delivering measurable value to our colleagues and are committed to nothing short of excellence.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Become part of the CCG Operations team that is committed to the delivery of high quality communications and marketing material
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of all marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, optimize accordingly, complete with recommendations on marketing activities
- Foster, collaborate and work with key stakeholders to plan and deliver various materials that support the team vision and strategy
- Seek out existing and new opportunities to showcase team, client and marketing information using the digital marketing tools and branding tactics available to strengthen our presence and voice
- Develop and execute communications material with a distinct focus on RBC and CCG, amplifying regional and national content
- Draft regular communication and other material, using skills as a researcher and versatile writer
- Support CCG activities through research, report & marketing writing, and analysis while increasing effectiveness and usage of media using relevant marketing content
- Assist CCG Officer with ensuring data, communication and reporting accuracy meets regulatory compliance
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a communication and marketing role where outstanding planning, organizational and problem solving skills have been acquired
- Professional and confident oral and written communication skills, including proof-reading, grammar and business-style writing while able to articulate positioning to various diverse audiences
- Understand the diverse and changing media and social media landscape and how it can build a strong profile for CCG while you build and maintain working relationships
- Advanced knowledge and experience with using MS Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint), Visio, LinkedIn, Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, Poppulo, TemboSocial and WebEx to host conference call
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to multi-task and handle demands from multiple sources amidst tight deadlines, in a high-pace and demanding environment
- Proactive, self-starter with self-management skills while able to work with variety of regional team members
- Strong understanding of social media marketing
- French language capabilities
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Become part of a team that thinks progressively and works collaboratively
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact in the organization and communities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to learn and grow through challenging work
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 666 Burrard Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/11/2020
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 281786